And behold, the Oracle did smile down on Woking. And the coffee gods did cause Splenda to rain down upon the Wokingites. And also insulated cup sleeves and stirrers did fall upon the streets of the fair city. And lo, there was much rejoicing and singing and playing of the lyres and cymbals and dancing in the streets. And peace did prevail even unto this day.
For the record...I don't drink filter coffee from Charbucks...I only drink espresso drinks (specifically, a grande two-pump mocha) which might be considered burned as well...but they use hershey chocolate (not powder) which makes it T-A-S-T-Y.
However, I was totally sucked in by a marketing ad and my newfound favorite is the the banana caramel frapuccino. It's so good it's E-VILLE.
I fought the good fight against corporate coffee for a long time...but I gave in ages ago.
5 comments:
So, soon you won't have to get on a train or motor out with Stella to buy craptastic, over-priced, burnt coffee. W00t, I guess.
And behold, the Oracle did smile down on Woking. And the coffee gods did cause Splenda to rain down upon the Wokingites. And also insulated cup sleeves and stirrers did fall upon the streets of the fair city. And lo, there was much rejoicing and singing and playing of the lyres and cymbals and dancing in the streets. And peace did prevail even unto this day.
Call me when Diedrich Coffee opens there...
For the record...I don't drink filter coffee from Charbucks...I only drink espresso drinks (specifically, a grande two-pump mocha) which might be considered burned as well...but they use hershey chocolate (not powder) which makes it T-A-S-T-Y.
However, I was totally sucked in by a marketing ad and my newfound favorite is the the banana caramel frapuccino. It's so good it's E-VILLE.
I fought the good fight against corporate coffee for a long time...but I gave in ages ago.
I don't care if my coffee got to me on the backs of oompah loompahs, it just needs to be fresh and air roasted.
Post a Comment