After winning a few prizes from the Corona girls (don't get me started), we headed over to Cafe Pacifico for dinner and more celebrating.
Strangely, they didn't seem to be quite ready for the festivities, and had this picture posted on the mirror in the ladies restroom.
My audible response on reading the sign: "Seriously??"
Regardless, we had a good time, and I managed a third stop for the evening at a little pub in Highgate for a drink and a chat with Jonah and his brother and brother's fiancee.
I know what you're thinking: "She's London's busiest social butterfly!"
I figure...why deny it? ;)
2 comments:
hmmm, i had to laugh at your "don't get me started" comment in reference to the corona girls. i spent all day saturday with the same kind of girls ("promo girls" as they're referred to in my line of work), and i have only one thing to say: i WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree! and what's with celebrating cinco de mayo on seis de mayo? damn brits!
Are you wearing a do-rag?
Post a Comment