YAY! Today is the first day of properly chilly autumn weather in London...so there was actual NEED for my morning latte (over and above my caffeine addiction).
Scarves are out...the air is crisp and chilly...ah, it's wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like really great weather, I am really looking forward to us maybe having some of that weather. Can you believe me "YOUR MOM" wanting cool/cold weather? I know!
Mom
Meanwhile, back in Houston, we're sometimes managing to be below 90 degrees by 10am! :)
Oh you make me sick! Its been a breezy bottom 90 degrees here! Jason bought me a gorgeous leather jacket for our anniversary and I will probably have to travel 1k miles north to wear it! I'm gonna have to turn the A/C way down and enjoy a scarf and a latte!
I once saw an Ebay listing for bottled wind from hurricane Katrina. I wonder if there is a market for for canned brisk London air? ;)
Enjoy that cold weather!
Post a Comment