My family has a habit of using the phrase "I'm so busy I'm going to meet myself coming in the door one of these days", and that always makes me think of this commercial. I have no idea if it created the idea, or just put it on the small screen, but there ya go.
Ironically, I don't even like Dunkin' Donuts (If and when, I'm a Shipleys girl.)
2 comments:
That is too funny. I vaguely remember him. What made you think to go look that up on You Tube? Cute!
My family has a habit of using the phrase "I'm so busy I'm going to meet myself coming in the door one of these days", and that always makes me think of this commercial. I have no idea if it created the idea, or just put it on the small screen, but there ya go.
Ironically, I don't even like Dunkin' Donuts (If and when, I'm a Shipleys girl.)
Post a Comment