- full day in the office
- work-out with Jacky (my e-ville trainer)
- night to prepare and eat dinner in my own flat
It's finally all starting to feel real!
Sadly, I didn't get started on all the sorting I need to do tonight quite as early as I'd hoped.
See, I almost forgot to pack up my office (yeah, it's all going away tomorrow as well), so I didn't leave the office until 8:30 (after the aforementioned session with my e-ville trainer).
The movers are coming at 9:00am.
After the commute home and a little dinner, I started sorting out my junk at 9:30pm...less than 12 hours before the movers come to take away everything I own in this country.
However, thanks to a few key executive decisions, I finished all sorting needed tonight by 11:57pm.
I rock.
1 comment:
congrats on getting packed! We can't wait to have you back here.
Post a Comment