
I suspect that I'll be at the Richmond Arms quite a bit in the coming weeks, and this is why.
Many thanks to my good friend Lesley for confirming the rumor that the Arms is THE place to be.
The fall lead-up to the 6 Nations tournament means I don't have to wait for January to watch the game that is everything American Football wishes it was.
So happy. So very happy.
2 comments:
Yes, indeed it is! The red head has spent many a moment at the Arms watching Rugby while listening people talk trash to me b/c they think I'm 100% Irish.
Just make sure you leave before 2:00am, as it can get a bit "rowdy" in there after that time. :)
Let me know when you're heading up there. I've got my buddy who I usually go up there with and a girl just moved to the states from South Africa who is jonesin' for some Rugby.
I have to confess when I first saw that picture (without yet reading the content of the post) I thought it was a diseased lung.
Post a Comment