23 February 2009

this inquiring mind wants to know

Not that I was really working on it, but this morning I think I realized I know one of the first questions - if not THE first question - I want to ask God (after of course spending millions of years prostrate in worship) when I get to Heaven.

It's actually a two-part question:
  1. What did he put in coffee that makes it so dang fabulous?

  2. Did the person who thought it might be a good idea to grind up the beans, steep them in boiling water and then drink the juice love Jesus back? ...because I'm gonna want to hug that person for about a hundred years.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Amen and hallelujah to that sister!

Kristen said...

This is hilarious. Amen!

RWT said...

HAHA - I think of these types of questions all the time - the totally great, unanswered ones that have nothing to do with theology or doctrine. The ranking of them changes quite often. But, the consistent top two are:
1. Why are yawns contagious?
2. Why does hair grow in a circular pattern? (ie. Cowlicks are stupid)

Someone, please tell me...

PS. I thank Jesus for Starbucks Fraps!