and if you never saw any of Hee-Haw from its prime, back in the 70s, it's worth checking out. By the 80s it was getting a bit long in the tooth, so to speak.
this might be pushing the envelope but I can't resist.....a very funny girl I know uses the term "heehaw" to refer to a certain female body part. that's just too rich not to share.
Susannah, that is funny in far too many ways. I've heard a lot of euphemisms, including "who-ha", but that takes the cake. So to speak.
I liked the tv show enough that when I was 5, I told my parents that I wanted to learn to play that guitar where they do this (insert hand motions here), and not long after school started I was shocked to find out that playing the violin is really hard!
Dovie, I hope I'm not that friend, since I know I've used that word in that way. But now that I'm getting so used to referring to our house as the "hell hole", I'm becoming a lot more liberal in where else I'll use that word.
6 comments:
and if you never saw any of Hee-Haw from its prime, back in the 70s, it's worth checking out. By the 80s it was getting a bit long in the tooth, so to speak.
Sa-LUTE!
this might be pushing the envelope but I can't resist.....a very funny girl I know uses the term "heehaw" to refer to a certain female body part. that's just too rich not to share.
Susannah, that is funny in far too many ways. I've heard a lot of euphemisms, including "who-ha", but that takes the cake. So to speak.
I liked the tv show enough that when I was 5, I told my parents that I wanted to learn to play that guitar where they do this (insert hand motions here), and not long after school started I was shocked to find out that playing the violin is really hard!
Come to think of it, I have a friend who also uses the term "heehaw" as an explicative, e.g. "What the heehaw was that all about?"
Dovie, I hope I'm not that friend, since I know I've used that word in that way. But now that I'm getting so used to referring to our house as the "hell hole", I'm becoming a lot more liberal in where else I'll use that word.
Susannah...hilarious!!!
No, it's not you Kristen...but actually I can't remember who it is! But somehow I know it's not you...
Post a Comment