04 April 2006

Go 'Stros!

Free Image Hosting

My boys started the season off well, and I'm beaming with joy this morning. You can read Alyson Footer's story here. I still have major episodes of jealousy about her job.

I have no joint ownership agreement with Drayton, but still lovingly refer to the team collectively as "my boys", although most who have ever attended a game with me know that, in singular reference, only Lance is really "my boy" and the only one for whom I whoop and holler like a proper redneck...because he LOVES baseball, and (oh, by the way) he's REALLY GOOD AT IT!

6 comments:

Dustin said...

Please don't tell me that you moving overseas is causing you to "whoop"!?!?!?!?!?

The Doctor said...

i think his comment should be edited for content. Imagine using profanity like that on your blog!

Oh,and Lance hit a homer today!

palomita said...

That Lance...he is SO GOOD at baseball!

Anonymous said...

i reserve the right to refer to them as "my boys" also...and your boy is kicking arse right now. go lance!

Anonymous said...

i reserve the right to call them "my boys" also...and your boy is kicking arse right now. go lance!

Anonymous said...

clearly i don't have the hang of this blogging thing, as i just left the same comment twice. one of these days, i'll get it...maybe