16 November 2006

1 comments

So...we've talked about the "1 comments" thing before.

And...I've switched to the beta version of blogger - presumably the testing platform for new and improved features.

But...I just noticed something odd in my "manage your posts" view.

Compare the "public view" (see this week's entry below - "happy week: day 3")...

...to my "manage posts" view:

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

Does anyone see an inconsistency here? I think the beta team has missed a much needed improvement. Tear.

4 comments:

grinder said...

You've been foiled. Your image is too wide to fit within your blog content space and thus your complaint looks silly. I had to view the image on its own to be able to see the inconsistency you were talking about. Try reducing the width of your image :)

Todd Richards said...

Baby steps, I guess.. they are trying. That is the best I can say for them...

The Doctor said...

I'm thinking Grinder may have missed the point(s)...

Display Name said...

Not to be a complete WordPress fanboy, but WordPress has always got this right...;)