03 November 2006

i'm a free bird!

It only took 40 minutes and 6 transfers (between 2 different departments) to get to the right person today to cancel my broadband service with BT today.

I think this little episode in BT's history would do well as a case study for a course on customer service in some business course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have stroked out by now or "gone brandon" on those folks.
Mom

Todd Richards said...

Dovie, let me begin by saying that I realize this is not really a funny issue for you. BUT... it is so bad that it crosses the line to comical. I mean really... this is the stuff that would kill in a stand-up routine. You should (at the very least) compile all your blog entries into one document and keep them for future story telling purposes. "Sorry it didn't work out." :-)