16 April 2007

happy birthday mom!

I'm sure it's by sheer coincidence that my mom was born on the same day that Dr. Albert Hofmann discovered the psychedelic effects of LSD.

Equally interesting is that Momma K shares her birthday with one of the Wright brothers. You'd think somebody could get a free flight out of that little tidbit somehow.

Happy Birthday Mom!

5 comments:

grinder said...

Happy Birthday Momma K!! I miss getting to see your smiling face! Hope you have a great one!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Greg, I miss seeing you guys also.

Thank you precious, I wish you were here to hug on me today. :)
Mom

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday, Moms! I pray your special day is filled with the joy of the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Have a FABULOUS B-day Mom! Love you lots and miss you bunches!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Laurie, my has been a good one.

Steff I miss you too, I wish I could see how precious you look. I am sure you are glowing.
Hope you have a good trip and you and Dove have a wonderful time together.
Mom