Second, I did a 5K with my friend Janet this morning. I'll spare you the before and during pictures...but here's our "after" shot.
10 June 2007
two for the price of one
First, at long last...I have finally finished the bit of editing I wanted to do on Barcelona pictures, and you can see them here. Yes, I know that I forgot to edit the title paragraph, but I haven't figured out how to fix that in the last 30 seconds, and I'll live with the imperfection.
Second, I did a 5K with my friend Janet this morning. I'll spare you the before and during pictures...but here's our "after" shot.
Second, I did a 5K with my friend Janet this morning. I'll spare you the before and during pictures...but here's our "after" shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dovie... I am so proud of you for this. Houston Marathon in January? I am thinking about it...
Post a Comment