So, I have a good friend (we'll call her Heather) who totally goes gaga over the South African accent. I myself am partial to the Scottish accent (as has been well documented).
Now...there's a South African guy at MY office...and a Scottish guy at HER office. And by "at MY/HER office" I mean to say that we both have to speak to these guys daily...it's not like either of them is some random guy at the other end of the floor that we maybe talk to once every few weeks.
What's up with that?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
in the interest of international relations you should set up an Exchange Worker program.
its the swedes that get me.
Now we just need to find these said accents attached to SINGLE guys :)!
for me it's Irish. No doubt. Though a nice Scottish accent is really nice too.
If we were still in high school, you could give each other said foreigners' extension and then "accidentally" call it each day. Alas, we are not, so you should not. Really, don't do it.
Post a Comment