01 November 2006
mmm...the red cups have arrived
If you live in Houston, don't be bitter that I got to enjoy my first red cup of the season before you. I'm not in charge of the time zone difference. If you love the red cup and are reading this without having had your first of the season, you should go get one right now, because they've been released.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Don't want lord it over you, but I've been using red cups in my ersatz kitchen all year long. You know, the 16 oz. plastic ones....
I went to Starbucks today...no red cups. :{
The HORROR! I thought today was the international release! Are you telling me that we "got something first" here in the UK? Unthinkable!!
While I am sad that the red cups are not out yet, I am glad that I will still be "surprised" when I see them since now I don't know when they will arrive.
Just thinking about it makes me happy! I was already in a better mood than usual this morning due to the slightly cooler weather than blew in to Houston overnight. :-)
Clue me in...........
i'll buy you a red cup of your very own over the holidays, desert boy.
Post a Comment