Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. -Psalm 62:5
The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him. -Lamentations 3:25
As the eyes of slaves look to the hand of their master, as the eyes of a maid look to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the LORD our God, till he shows us his mercy. - Psalm 123:2
Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. - Luke 2:25
I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. - Psalm 130:5
Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. - Psalm 42:11
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. -Romans 15:13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sorry you're in The Waiting Place. Not much fun.
The worst kind of waiting (or most urgent) I can think of is waiting to go to the bathroom when you really have to go.
May God bless your waiting. May there be joy in the journey.
Sweet friend, I feel your pain. Waiting can be SO hard. Isn't it awesome that we have a God who understands that and gives us scripture to minister to us? He is so sweet to us.
Thanks, Dovie
This blog post blesses me so much... thanks for demonstrating your faith by sharing these words of truth. I truly do join you in praying them for you...
Post a Comment