Today is the first day of the year during which I made my way out of the office and into town center (or centre, for those reading on the island) SANS WINTER WEAR.
I know we are still 9 days away from any official declaration of Spring...but I think it's safe to release the Hallelujah Chorus Choir to fulfill their intended purpose.
I suppose they could consider it a warm-up for their next gig - the completion of Hon's kitchen. Come to think of it, his journey could have made for some good reality tv.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am just nervous that this is the beginning of a REALLY hot summer in a country that doesn't believe in air conditioning....better buy that fan now before the stock disappears and the wonder of when new stock will be in begins!
It almost felt warm here today in Anchorage. I didn't even wear gloves! I think it was 5 F.
Post a Comment