How does this happen? I mean...we JUST HAD new year's eve dinner!! January and February were an absolute blur. Tell me I'm not the only one...
Even though spring doesn't technically begin for 20 more days, it kind of already feels like it has already sprung. So I guess it's fitting that I have big plans to clean my flat and sort some paperwork tonight to get that whole 'spring cleaning' thing off and running.
Call me crazy, but I'm a little bit excited about this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are not the only one. i can't remember what it was that triggered it but there was something this morning that made me double take when i saw a date that started with 3. things move way too fast the older you get.
It is 7 degrees right now here in AK. Spring is just around the corner!
Post a Comment