20 November 2007

moving on...

Just for fun - and to get past the potty humor, but not the true subject of my last post - I offer you the following:

Today is Peanut Butter Fudge day!!

Now, those are three words that I like independent of each other, and combining them together creates lots of yummy things!!

  • Peanut(s) - low fat and tasty source of protein; especially good with baseball and beer (although I guess the beer is full of carbs...which isn't fat, per se, but easily turned into it. I digress.)

  • Butter - one of the purest representations of the truth that fat = flavor

  • Fudge - any chocolate lover's delight

  • Peanut Butter - mmmm...smooth, creamy and easy to combine with other tasty vittles, or equally satisfying on it's own (from a spoon, preferrably) for a late-night snack sure to sooth your hungry belly 'til morning

...and today's delight...

Peanut Butter Fudge - probably the best example of combining peanut butter with another tasty vittle.

1 comment:

Mick said...

Abby made chocolate fudge at school today...very tasty!