
My second grade teacher's birthday is on February 29. She's the only person I have ever known born on this day. I'm not sure if I'd love it or hate it it were my birthday.
I suspect 'hate it'.
Just because...when do you legitimately get to celebrate, except every 4 years? February 28 is too early...and March 1 isn't even the same month anymore. Boo on that!
However...what better excuse to throw FABULOUS parties every 4 years could there be?!
I bet Mrs. Palazzo is partying it up today! I know I would be.
3 comments:
I'm so glad to read your blog again. ;) Happy Birthday, Mrs. Palazzo.
I am a fan of the Birthday Week... and even the Birthday Month. But if I were a Leap Year child... we are talking Birthday Year. So I think I would love it, but my friends would hate me for it by the end of March.
I love that you're blogging more again! Please keep it up!
I am not a birthday-kind-of-girl, but even I would hate having a birthday on February 29th. Although being able to say I'm 8 years old right now would be pretty cool. ;)
Post a Comment