I have finally set foot again in the place where I first fell in love with Scotland...Edinburgh. I'm even staying at the same hostel I stayed at the last time I was here, and I'm amazed by my memory's ability to remember some of the places I visited last time, and exactly where they are in relation to my humble temporary abode.
I feel like I'm looking at everything with a bit more wisdom this time around, and although it is a dark place, so is a lot of Scotland...so is a lot of the world! However, Edinburgh is home to the roots of the Scottish reformation, begun by John Knox, whose church I hope to visit tomorrow (he's not there anymore).
I'll be happy to serve as tour guide for anyone who ever wants to make the trek across the Atlantic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to see you are having fun there again. Be sure and take lots of pictures.
Mom
So yer havin' a good time ther in Eddie-burrough, eh? Well, I hope thet itsall swell fur ewe adn yer mates wile ewe be stayin' ther. Hope t'see ewe soon!
I heard that you are a short man, Ensign. Is that true?
Post a Comment