I can't believe 3 days have already come and gone. I'm going to have to move closer to facing the real world tomorrow (but not QUITE back to office life yet).
I'm going to have to write a bit about our actual comings and goings...but for now, here are some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
So, the Scottish are "shortish," too? Don't tell that to Ensign Ewert and his mates.
Nice pictures though. Wish I could have had breakfast at the Elephant House again with you guys.
What's with this "Random view of stuff you never see in the States." I'm sorry, but there are LOTS of Toyota pickup trucks here, as well as many heavy cranes. Guess you never got out that much when you lived here.
Yeah, I was wondering about that crane too. I thought it looked familiar.
You guys should take to a road show...unparalleled comedic strength!
I have lovely friends. :) You all are beautiful!
Hey, who wants to toilet paper Dovey's new place with me next summer?
We were just thinking of doing that! We'll call it, "Penn and Tellherajoke," or maybe, "Charlie and the MacJokesters." Well, maybe the name needs some work, but as soon as we have that settled, we're OFF! I can tell you that for sure (fo' shizell).
Watch out, Dovie (and all of her Scottish mens)! We're coming to Europe!!! Dennis ~ I'm so glad that we will be partners in crime! Maybe Brad Ausmus will come, too. :)
On second thought, do you think that Brad will be jealous of all your Scottish boyfriends? Maybe we shouldn't invite him after all.
I think Brad is pretty confident...he know he's got skills.
I totally thought about you as I watched him bat last night. I think I saw his lips saying, "This one's for you, Dovie."
Post a Comment