15 January 2006

good times in january

Even though I've spent about 8 days "working", even some of that has been on a training course (in Edinburgh, of all places!), so I feel like I've been on vacation since I left the UK for the Christmas holidays!

So, here are a few pictures of my most recent visitors and our wandering about across the UK.

For the record, I owe all these shots to the collective lenses of Susannah, Heather, Dennis and Basim...so I can't take credit for most of them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics! Ever think you are in london just so that your friends can come and visit?

palomita said...

Well...it has crossed my mind to wonder how many people would be visiting if I were living in the middle of the desert. But hey...if the scenery around here helps encourage folks to visit, then I say BRING IT ON!

The Doctor said...

nice captions. And where did you get such great photos!

The Doctor said...

oh- I guess I should use my reading skillz and see that you gave credits already :o