I don't do this very often, because frankly I'm more of a follower than a leader on the music scene. However, for those of you who like Norah and haven't discovered this album, go to the store RIGHT NOW and get it.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
norah, sweet norah.. you understand she's half brown
I was just talking to a buddy of mine the other day about "The Little Willies" and how Norah (and JV, she is MY sweet Norah for that proverbial record) has not done a solo project in a while. But regardless... I will be purchasing this CD and "The Little Willies" CD soon. Norah makes me melt... in a good way.
John and Todd...if you two end up scrapping over Norah, I want a front row seat to that show!
John, I meant to warn you that Todd might be coming out of the corner fighting...we have affectionately referred to her as "Todd's Norah" for a long time. It's a naming convention that goes with "Dovie's Gavin", who (for the record) I would *definitely* scrap for.
FYI to the ROTW, "Dovie's Gavin" = Gavin Degraw. He could NOT be more hot. He could try, but he would not be successful.
4 comments:
norah, sweet norah.. you understand she's half brown
I would also suggest taking a listen to "The Little Willies", another Norah Jones side deal. There's a whole song about Lou Reed cow tipping.
I was just talking to a buddy of mine the other day about "The Little Willies" and how Norah (and JV, she is MY sweet Norah for that proverbial record) has not done a solo project in a while. But regardless... I will be purchasing this CD and "The Little Willies" CD soon. Norah makes me melt... in a good way.
John and Todd...if you two end up scrapping over Norah, I want a front row seat to that show!
John, I meant to warn you that Todd might be coming out of the corner fighting...we have affectionately referred to her as "Todd's Norah" for a long time. It's a naming convention that goes with "Dovie's Gavin", who (for the record) I would *definitely* scrap for.
FYI to the ROTW, "Dovie's Gavin" = Gavin Degraw. He could NOT be more hot. He could try, but he would not be successful.
Post a Comment