So the cool thing (given the situation) is that I'm sitting in the OR waiting room and I have wireless Internet. That's pretty fantastic.
The not-so-cool thing (aside from the fact that there's a reason for me to here) is that the single most annoying child on the planet is sitting 3 seats from me, and no amount of evil looks has prompted either mother or father to SETTLE HIM DOWN!
I mean, there are about 35 stressed out people sitting around this room trying to get some peace and quiet while their loved ones are in some room only a few feet away under the knife for one reason or another...and this little boy's tantrum is the last thing any of our nerves need.
Stop the madness!
Don't worry, Jonah...I promise I don't hate children...and to be fair, it's actually the parents I blame in situations like these. No pressure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If you get desperate, Traffic E-Bay can come pay them a visit... ;-)
Being a parent is an awesome responsibility. No pressure.
More than likely the parents were more concerned about another child- one who may have been under the knife as well. But I feel your pain. Mostly I can ignore it (as most parents can also), but that takes a lot of patients.
Post a Comment