01 September 2005

home sweet home?

After a rather uneventful flight that included exactly zero minutes of sleep, I spent almost an hour in line to get through customs to enter my new homeland. Needless to say, I'm one sleepy chica.

Although I think it will be quite a while before I use the phrase 'home sweet home' with passion and confidence to speak of London (Woking), the truth is...this is my home now.

'Home home' will, obviously, always be Houston, Texas.

3 comments:

Nomad said...

Hi, Dovie! I hope that your first week over there is full of little delights. :) I'm glad that I got to spend some time with you before you jetted.

Me said...

Dovie - I hope your new place starts to feel like "home" very soon! I'm praying for the Lord to bring you good friends that will help it feel that way! I know you'll totally enjoy your time there!

Anonymous said...

How do you KNOW Houston will always be HOMEhome...perhaps you've not been to HOMEhome...I mean have you ever been to...um...Aberdeen?