Four Jobs You've Had
- Dead President Counter
- Drive-thru Princess
- Wireless Communications Interface Manager
- Corporate World Flunkie
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Finding Neverland
- The Princess Bride
- Elf
- Inside the Loop, Houston, TX, USA
- Outside the Loop, Houston, TX, USA
- Strasbourg, France
- Woking, UK
- CSI: New York
- House
- Friends
- Grey's Anatomy
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Aberdeen, Scotland
- Udine, Italy
- Minocqua, Wisconsin
- Camembert
- Granny Smith apples
- Beef fajitas
- Italian cream cake
- Venice, Italy
- Paris, France
- Any place that ends with "Spa"
- Anywhere, Scotland
- Gypsy Kings - Cantos De Amor
- Chris Isaak - Baja Sessions
- Gavin DeGraw - Chariot
- Derek Webb - I See Things Upside Down
- 1989 Nissan Sentra
- 1999 Saturn SC-2
- 2000 Audi A4
- 2003 VW Passat
1 comment:
Hi Dovie,
I'm Mike's friend, married to Kelly, living in Nashville. Since he called us both out on his blog I thought I'd "come round" as they say over there, and check on your list. Princess Bride, cool! Great flick. Hope to meet you one day, as I've heard great things about you from everyone (Basim, Dennis, Mike, John, et al.) Enjoyed the visit to your blog.
Post a Comment