08 January 2006

my little girl

Well, she's not the love of my life (that would be my new girly-pink-ribboned-bag-from-Scotland), BUT she does treat me well and carry me all about Surrey and everywhere else I demand.

I decided to name her Stella, in honor of my good friend John, who along with Mike, was one of my first guest passengers.



(Click on her to see a close-up)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

blonde, wickedly awesome and a good friend.. i suppose that works for dovie, the micra, and Stella Artois

jenni said...

Hey Dovie! I didn't know you are living in the UK. And you met John Stott - how cool. I look forward to reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

HOW cute is she?! So close to being a Mini. :) I love the color. I hope to be scooting around in Stella soon. ;)

The Doctor said...

how cute! How about posting a few more pics of her in use so we can see where all she takes you. Should we warn your neighbors though, that you are used to driving on the right side of the road?