05 January 2006

the new love of my life

Well...it's probably a temporary state, but I've fallen in love...with my new bag!



It may seem silly, but I actually smile just looking at it. See, a few years ago I realized I was an impulse-buy shopper, so in an effort to rein in my spending habits, I've actually OVER-corrected, and now it takes me what seems like forever to even decide to buy a CD most of the time.

I first met my bag when I was in Edinburgh in early September. I visited it two times while there, and left the city without it because I was concerned that it was a bit too 'girly' for me (I mean, it's got a bow, people).

However, I have thought about my bag many, many times since those early September visits, and was looking forward to seeing it again during my stay in Edinburgh to celebrate New Year's Eve. As soon as I saw it last week, I knew it was going home with me. And it's official...I'm in love.

(Yeah...I know...I need to get out more.)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Dovie, I covet your bag.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Steffanie would be very proud. I on the other hand am afraid.