Not that you care, but because I do...
I changed the title of my first post about Passion '07 from "indescribable" to "part 1", partly because I think it's dumb to say something was indescribable and then go on about it for as long as I already have (especially when there's more to come) and partly because there are more posts to come, and i don't know what to name the others except part 2, part 3, etc.
Even though I do think it's indescribable, I still can't keep myself from talking about it...all the while knowing that no amount of storytelling will ever make me feel like I've really conveyed the full impact of what it's like to be a part of the experience directly.
Louie agrees with me...there's a bit about it on the 268 blog.
So, for my own hypersensitive conscious and parallel-style loving self, I changed the title. That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment