22 January 2007

starbucks oracle: revisited

So, my standard drink has changed in recent past...so I thought it time to revist the Starbucks Oracle.

Here's what the Starbucks oracle has to say about me and my grande extra hot latte:

Personality type: Lame

You're a simple person with modest tastes and a reasonable lifestyle. In other words, you're boring. Going to Starbucks makes you feel sophisticated; you'd like to be snooty and order an espresso but aren't sure if you're ready for that level of excitement. People laugh at you because you use fake curse words like "friggin'" and "oh, crumb!" Everyone who thinks America's Funniest Home Videos is a great show drinks grande extra hot latte.

Also drinks: V8
Can also be found: On the couch at home


And here I was thinking that I was at least a little less pretentious with this over my former grande 2-pump mocha.

Incidentally, from 15 February, you will be able to wear your drink on a t-shirt. No matter what you think of it, it's yet another example of Starbucks' brilliance, thanks to their understanding of four little words:

"It's all about marketing."

6 comments:

grinder said...

wow. lame? methinks the oracle has a little PMS.

hope you had a grande birthday this weekend with venti sized fun plus a little whipping cream on top.

Happy Birthday! Let's do what YOU want to do!!

Erin said...

You are SO not boring. Starbucks Oracle is bunk.

palomita said...

If they do customized shirts, you can BET they'll have one!

Ulovebeth said...

Happy Late B-day!
The oracle was not so kind to me for drinking a Chai Tea Latte with soy.
Basically, it says I need to eat a McDonalds cheeseburger. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

The Doctor said...

don't forget to add the bacon!

Ulovebeth said...

I am left once again with my right hand clinched saying, "Dennis!" Dennis, you are my Newman.

Dovie, if the shirts cost around $15 (in American dollars), I'm in.