...to broadband service at home. Fingers crossed, holding my breath, etc.
I'm a little concerned about the confirmation email I got. It includes the letters B and T. YIKES!
----
Dear Customer
Welcome to Nildram!
Your Service Agreement is attached as acknowledgement of your order (Service Agreement.pdf). If you do not have an Adobe Acrobat Reader for pdf files, please either download a free version from www.adobe.com, alternatively reply to this e-mail requesting your Service Agreement in Word format.
Your order will progress through the following stages:
Stage 1 - We are currently verifying the details you have supplied prior to placing your order with BT.
Stage 2 - you will receive confirmation that your order has been placed with BT
Stage 3 - you will receive a Welcome Letter containing your setup information prior to service activation
The whole process through to service activation is expected to take 10 working days, although migrations and certain re-grades may take longer.
We will contact you by e-mail in the unlikely event of any delay to your order.
Thank you for choosing Nildram and we look forward to a successful installation, if in the meantime you have any questions please do not hesitate in contacting us by e-mail adslprovisioning@nildram.net or via our Customer Care team on 08701608600 option 3.
----
Here's to hoping that because BT services my phone line, they HAVE to work with BT to provision the DSL...and that because they are a fairly small company, if anything goes wrong, I will be able to get faster/better/actual service from them where I couldn't with BT. I'm nervous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment