HOLY CRAP!!! I have GOT to make myself wait until morning to read/view stuff like this. I am afraid I almost woke everyone in the house up. I have created a small puddle of joy tears from this. HILARIOUS!
Dennis, are you kidding me? I would have done the same exact thing! The only reasons they didn't have ME on that video is because I wouldn't have let anybody, including Steve Irwin, put a TARANTULA spider on me...and I would never have been as funny as Ross the Intern.
Yeah, he is uniquely entertaining. I once saw him tell a sushi chef (at the olympic village in SLC) that something he had just tried tasted like a#$. I couldn't believe it! But then I chuckled, knowing that he probably knows what he's talking about.
5 comments:
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
I hope you don't mind that it reminded me of you two girls! OMG! PINEAPPLE!!!
HOLY CRAP!!! I have GOT to make myself wait until morning to read/view stuff like this. I am afraid I almost woke everyone in the house up. I have created a small puddle of joy tears from this. HILARIOUS!
Dennis, are you kidding me? I would have done the same exact thing! The only reasons they didn't have ME on that video is because I wouldn't have let anybody, including Steve Irwin, put a TARANTULA spider on me...and I would never have been as funny as Ross the Intern.
Yeah, he is uniquely entertaining. I once saw him tell a sushi chef (at the olympic village in SLC) that something he had just tried tasted like a#$. I couldn't believe it! But then I chuckled, knowing that he probably knows what he's talking about.
That is absolutely hilarious! I literally teared up I was laughing so hard at the end..."stimulating?" "yeah, it's kinda nice" lol
Post a Comment